Friday, August 1, 2014

Wasim Akram will always remain a dear friend: Humaima

Mumbai:Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who was supposed to be in a relationship with a Pakistani cricket player Wasim Akram, it is still http://bit.ly/1kiTZoT very friend with him.

"He is an affectionately friend and will all of the time remain one," says homaima here.

The actress, who sees in the Bollywood movie "Raja Natwarlal with Imran Hashmi and said that this is not the intention to move its base in Mumbai.

"Living in Dubai and Pakistan. You must continue to travel. The India is my house if I come here, I'd love to be present. I don't hhttp://bit.ly/1kiTZoT foresee convert my base. »

Returning to the people of Pakistan is satisfied with his work.

"Everyone is very felicitous because believe me, determine what kind of player I am. I start movies that don't contain any performance margin. I've always been acclaimed as they got so much confidence. I've an absolute big family, everyone has his own point of view, "the actor" Paul".

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Komal Jha Hari: 7:16 AM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment